Sunday 28 November 2010

Expatriate Nexus with a View on the Nile. By Hugh Miles, author of 'Playing Cards in Cairo'

Located at the heart of Zamalek, La Bodega is Cairo’s lounge bar supreme, the expatriate nexus with a view of the Nile and when I was writing my second book, Playing Cards in Cairo, it sucked me in like a vortex. This is where all the expats came to hang out, unwind, dine and dance. Every night is different, you never know who you are going to run into there, but it’s always memorable. I highly recommend La Bodega to visiting friends and I included it in my list of favourite spots for the My Kind of Town column in the Daily Telegraph: http://bit.ly/ho1at9

Hugh Miles, Journalist & Writer

This stylish oasis is the perfect antidote to a hard day working or visiting the tourist sites in a chaotic and teeming city.

Hugh Miles

Hugh Miles is an award-winning journalist and writer. For more information about him, please visit: www.hughmiles.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment